Chiropractic Care IN Fishers IN
We understand what it’s like to live in pain and how important your health is. After all, that’s why we’re here. We make care lighthearted while always ensuring you are in the loop about your health and in control. We ensure your comfort as we provide the best care possible.
With chiropractic care, acupuncture, massage therapy and physiotherapy available, we’ll make sure you receive the proper care for your needs. Our chiropractors in Fishers IN are trained in a variety of techniques and use their experience to personalize your care.
What an Adjustment Feels Like
With years of combined experience and safe, proven adjustments, Dr. Evans and his team will find the techniques best suited for you. For those that prefer not to be manually adjusted, we can do an instrument adjustment for you. We’ll talk to you about how it will feel and also how the sound that you hear is gas being released in your joints.
You’ve tried everything but nothing worked. Contact us to experience how our safe and proven chiropractic techniques can bring you relief.
Our Chiropractic Techniques in Fishers IN
- Activator Methods® – This is a system of spinal evaluation combined with a handheld adjusting instrument that delivers a consistent, low-force thrust.
- Active Release® – Plantar fasciitis, athletic injuries and many muscle-related conditions respond quickly and permanently with this state-of-the-art soft tissue technique.
- Cold Laser – Cold laser therapy is non-invasive, non-thermal and heals from the inside out. Imagine the surprise when researchers learned that certain light frequencies could actually reduce inflammation and enhance the healing process!
- Cox Flexion-Distraction – Great for bulging or herniated discs. We use a special table so we can traction your spine, opening up the spacing between spinal vertebrae and relieving pressure to the spine.
- Diversified – After identifying which vertebrae have lost their normal motion or position, a specific manual thrust is applied to free up “stuck” spinal joints.
- Gonstead – This full spine approach relies on X-rays and a heat-sensing instrument for a thorough evaluation and documented results.
- Graston – This a type of myofascial release technique used to break up adhesions and scar tissue to restore normal function in your muscles, tendons and joints. This technique can be helpful for extremities such as elbows, wrists, quads and calves. As the preferred technique of Dr. Evans, Graston is also very helpful for those that have headaches from neck or back pain.
- Myofascial Release – We’ll find tender areas where muscles and connective tissue are producing pain and restricted movement and gently release it.
- Palmer – We’re experts on a wide range of effective adjusting approaches taught at the Palmer College of Chiropractic, the birthplace of chiropractic.
- Thompson Drop Table – Thompson Terminal Point technique is a system of analysis and a special table that reduces the amount of energy needed to adjust your spine.
- Webster – This technique is helpful to gently adjust the pelvis and hips of pregnant women. The technique allows your baby to have room to move into the proper position for birth.
- Nasal Specific Technique (NST) – This natural nasal care technique can help with those suffering from nasal and breathing complications including sleep apnea and snoring.
Chiropractic care complemented by these services
- Interferential Current Therapy (IFC) - We use this special type of low-level electrical current to stimulate the supporting muscles of your spine, reducing inflammation and spasm.
- Roller Table - We gently add motion to each vertebral joint to increase circulation, reduce scar tissue and enhance the effectiveness of your adjustments.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy - This technique is used primarily for herniated discs in the neck or low back. Our specially-equipped table will ever-so-slowly stretch your spine. And then relax it. Stretch. And relax. Excellent for disc cases.
- Ultrasound - This high-tech deep tissue “micro-massage” helps reduce swelling, increase blood flow, decrease pain, reduce joint stiffness and stimulate cell repair.
- VibraCussor® - The VibraCussor® is an adjusting tool that penetrates deep within the body tissues, stimulating your body’s own healing properties.
Schedule an appointment with us today and begin your journey to a life of wellness! Call us with any questions. We are here to help.
7:00am - 6:30pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 3:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm