Summus Laser IN Fishers IN
Laser Therapy is an excellent treatment that is often utilized to treat a wide array of conditions and pain. This therapy allows the body to naturally heal itself by utilizing a combination of electric stimulation and cold laser technology. Laser and LED Light Therapy in Fishers IN consists of a light-emitting device that can be utilized on many different parts of the body.
What Can Laser and LED Light Therapy Treat in Fishers IN?
Neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, RSD, and carpal tunnel syndrome have been successfully treated with Laser Therapy. In addition to simple back and neck pain, Laser Therapy has been utilized for a number of inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, tendonitis and sprains. The number of conditions that have been notably increased in the usage of this therapy includes wound management, shoulder and neck injuries, muscle and joint pain, as well as a long list of others.
The Summus Laser
Providing patients with modern, effective healthcare solutions is something we are passionate about at ProWellness Chiropractic. We are pleased to offer Summus Laser, formerly K-Laser USA, therapy at our office. As the most powerful and advanced Class IV therapeutic laser, the FDA-cleared Summus Laser is a thousand times stronger than the previous one that we used.
How Does It Work?
As a four-wavelength laser, the non-invasive Summus Laser is unique. Three of the four wavelengths of light are infrared (the other is red) and therefore, can penetrate deeper into the body for effective healing. Laser energy draws oxygen and nutrients from healthy cells and tissue and transfers them to the injured area.
Patients who receive laser therapy can experience the following benefits:
- Increased circulation
- Reduced swelling
- Enhanced tissue repair
- Decreased pain
- Reduced scar tissue formation
- Accelerated healing
Conditions That Summus Laser Can Help
Chronic or acute injuries, fresh ones or those that aren’t responding to care can be helped with painless Summus Laser therapy. Specific conditions that we can treat with the laser include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Headaches and migraines
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
What If I’ve Had Surgery?
Those who have had surgery also respond well to this therapy, particularly if they’ve had spinal surgery. Thanks to Summus Laser therapy, many people can avoid a second spinal surgery. Athletes also can recover quicker from their sports-related injuries.
Some Success Stories
If you’ve tried everything under the sun, including chiropractic, for your pain, consider Summus Laser therapy. We have many patients who have experienced its incredible healing benefits.
- Assisting a patient post-surgery - One patient who had carotid artery surgery wasn’t able to have his neck adjusted, but the Summus Laser was helpful for him.
- Helping a police officer return to work - A police officer who had twisted his ankle so bad that he caused an avulsion fracture (where the tendon tears the bone off) could barely walk through our door. After we used the Summus Laser on him, he was able to walk out without a limp. After just three treatments, he was able to return to work. He thought he’d be out a month.
- Relieving cold symptoms - Nikki, who works at the front desk, had a cold and got adjusted by the doctor. She also received a nasal procedure. “I had just got my K-Laser and thought it would be a good idea to do some treatment on her sinuses to speed up the healing process. I just did one side of her face that Monday and the other side on Wednesday,” he said.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have an acute condition accompanied by severe pain, we may recommend that you come in daily. For chronic conditions, you will likely come in 2-3 times a week initially, followed by once a week or once every other week.
The number of sessions depends on the condition we’re addressing. For an acute condition, 4-6 treatments may be enough. Chronic conditions, however, may require 6-12 sessions.
No, not at all! You may feel a warm or tingling sensation, but it’s not painful.
Laser has been used successfully for 20 years and few side effects have ever been reported.
Each laser session takes about 4-8 minutes, depending on the size of the area being addressed.
Yes, K-Laser works well for adults, teens, and children.
Call our team at ProWellness Chiropractic today if you have questions about laser and LED light therapy in Fishers IN.
7:00am - 6:30pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 3:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm